Now Hiring Student Worker(s) - Academy Youth Coach and Program Coordinator
Availability - Monday-Friday 5-6 hours during the day, and Saturday mornings. Expect 30 hours per week, and you must be available for 8 weeks consecutive starting no later than May 21st.
Assist with all administrative and registration elements of the club. This will include but not be limited to:
· Working in the registration system (powerup sports) to update player, team and league databases
· Working the office during open office hours: accepting orders, general customer service, accepting payments, etc.
· Answering phone calls and providing customer service/assistance to members.
· Scheduling fields for game and practices, and helping to create league schedules.
· Managing Rescheduled games.
· General administrative assistance in running the club’s house leagues.
· Participate in staff meetings as required.
· Assist with admin planning and operation duties surrounding club events, parent meetings, festivals, tournaments.
· Assist as required with producing material for club excellence and/or OPDL applications.
· Assist with OPDL Game Day management (Saturdays).
Be comfortable working in an office setting.
Possess strong computer skills, and be comfortable learning new software and applications quickly.
Be available to occasionally assist with programs at remote locations (ie: on various fields used for club activities, parent meetings, etc)
- Must be between 15 and 25 years of age in 2018
- Must have been a full time student in the previous school semester, and planning to return to full time studies in the next semester.
- Must have at minimum all coaching requirements for managing youth teams, which includes:
- Respect in Soccer Certification
- Making Ethical Decisions Certified
- Making Headway Certification
- Game Leader Certificaion
- 3 reference checks
- Valid Police Check
- Preference will be given to CUSC members.
Compensation - $15.00 per hour
Must commit to 8 consecutive weeks starting at the latest on May 21st, and must complete a minimum of 30 hours of work each week.
Please submit resumes/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted.